From stuck to success
It doesn't have to be this way.
There is a system that will guide you to prepare an effective and engaging presentation.
That will breakdown the whole process into easy action steps that you can complete one at a time and feel a sense of accomplishment as you tick them off.
That will show you exactly what to do first, and then lead you by the hand from one step to the next.
And a system that won't have you generate heaps of information that you won't ever use. You'll only create the content you need, and no more.
THE EASY STEP-BY-STEP METHOD YOU'LL USE TO PLAN YOUR PRESENTATION USING THE SPEAKERMAP™
Decide on where you want to take your audience:
- The only 4 questions you need to ask, to ensure you pitch your content just right and meet your audience's needs
- Develop a crystal clear message that ensures everyone in your audience will get it
- Design two super-simple slides which will instantly have you stand out from presenters using traditional slides
Build a short version of your presentation by reverse engineering from your Destination:
- Use the 3Q sequence methodology to develop a logical structure so that your audience can follow you with ease
- Express yourself in a clear and succinct manner that will enhance your reputation as an expert who can communicate
- Design slides using a scientifically-proven method that helps people remember more than ever before
Explore the magic of stories to add another dimension to your presentation:
- Create an opening for your presentation which creates anticipation and instantly establishes your credibility
- Add variety and novelty to keep your audience on the edge of their seats
- Supercharge your slides with engaging visual elements
Imagine feeling READY and EXCITED to deliver your presentation
Boost your confidence
You'll have the confidence of knowing that you have great content that is sure to engage your audience.
I feel 100% more confident.Jo Honey, Winstone Wallboards
Impress your audience
Imagine audience members coming up to you after your presentation and saying "That was the best presentation of the conference".
At a recent conference the best speaker by far had just attended your course.Paul Wilson, TrustPower
Invest less time
And you'll be thinking to yourself "I achieved that, and in less time that it's ever taken me to prepare a presentation before!"
Your SpeakerMap™ enabled me to plan an effective presentation in half-a-day. Normally this would have taken me two weeks.Simon Lloyd-Evans, IAG